International Student Webinar - Networking to get you noticed (Free)
Nailing your networking and communication skills (both in-person and virtually!) are essential during the job hunt.
Joined by Helen McNairney, Career Consultant at The University of Newcastle, we will discuss how to successfully network as an international student, and then how to prepare, what to say and how to follow-up on an interview to help you land the job.
This webinar will cover:
- The importance of a job strategy (and how to develop one)
- Where you should focus your job search during COVID-19
- Steps to successful networking
- Networking and communicating virtually
- Everything you need to know about job interviews
Date: 15 October 2020
Time: 10.00am - 11.00pm ADST